We are slacker bloggers. I'm not sure anyone is even reading this anymore, but just in case, here are some new pictures. This is the most recent picture of Anna. She is actually starting to look like a little girl. My mom said to Mike that there is no denying that she is his daughter, on the other hand, so many people say she looks just like me. I don't know, but she sure looks cute. And that is the smallest hair clip in the world. Perfect for holding 5 strands of hair. The pictures following include lots of team spirit since the longhorns have had an exciting year. Every Saturday we represent in our shirts and the Texas flag has been hanging out front all season. Mike says there is still a shot at the National Championships, but OU has to win (just by a little) this weekend. It is hard to believe that next weekend is Thanksgiving. It is such a cliche, but time sure does fly. Miss you all.

A little over 10 months old.

Last weekend getting ready for the big game! My mom says she has our 'sorority' smile already.

banana face

Vegas baby! I celebrated my first weekend away by seeing Madonna in Vegas. Kim, Kristen, CJ and I had planned this for months. Resplendent in so many ways, Champagne lunch, lots of gambling, and spending time with three of my favorites. I have a feeling I will always like Vegas.
3 comments:
I look at your blog all the time! Since we don't get to see you all that often, I love seeing little updates about Anna. Keep it up!
We too are frequenting the blog. We miss Banana and we haven't even met her yet! Mike sent us the top pic in her cute little fox dress. She definitely seems to have a fun and happy personality just like her folks.
We do really need to meet-up here in the very near future. I've just been given a big increase in vacation days, so let's figure something out. Coco is always willing to cut-out of work, too! Miss you guys!
Love,
The Pages
slackers! we need some more. tell mike to get typing!
Post a Comment