Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Anna's first Easter!!



Easter in Palm Springs has been a tradition in our family for many years, so it was so much fun to take Anna this year. She has lots of little nicknames, but one that seems to stick is bunny, therefore, Easter is her holiday. She was awesome, not only on the trip down, but also in all the new surroundings. She is almost 12 weeks old and at the last appointment weighed in at a whopping 9 lbs 11 oz. All these pictures were from Easter Sunday. Everyone says how much she looks like Mike, and I have to say, I think so too. The picture with the chocolate bunny is my favorite. She giggles all the time!







2 comments:

em said...

I LOVE the Easter photos!!! She has grown so much already!! Auntie Em is on a plane there as soon as possible!! XOXO

em said...

She looks like she may have a dimple in her smile :) she is sooo sweet!!!