Sunday, February 10, 2008

What a month!

This has been quite a month! It's hard to believe how much she's grown. I think she's got to be up to 7 lbs by now. The smallest things keep Mike and I entertained. She is holding her head up, gripping everything and every so often we can get her to smile. It is really so fun. We are also a little sleep deprived, but for some reason, that also seems funny. The sun is finally out in Sacramento so it's been lots of fun taking Anna out for a walk. Just like her parents, she loves to be outside!

Stretch it out!!


Anna after her first bath!!




This is by far her favorite sleeping position. Now I just need to teach her to 'hook em'!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness--She is so cute! Can't wait to meet her at Easter and hold her for the first time. She's so much smaller than Justin!!

Coco said...

Ya'll are so cute. love her

PageOne said...

I love that arm coming out of the swaddle. Adorable!

Anonymous said...

Haha :) she looks cool. I'm an uncle now.

myspace.com/itsme1667 of you guys have myspace :)