Saturday, October 13, 2007

Babies, babies everywhere



It seems to me there are a lot of pregnant women right now, or at least a lot of babies being born. My nephew, Justin, is almost 3 months old and so cute. He was born July 24th and made my parents, grandparents, for the first time. Now I get to do the same for my in-laws. I am now a little over 6 1/2 months (due Jan 17th) and feeling great. Mike and I are so excited but half the time in disbelief. We have decied to keep the sex a surprise, which is hard at times, but I think well worth the wait. I have noticed that the baby kicks like crazy everytime I watch football. Especially the Longhorns! Wonder what that means.

3 comments:

Donna said...

Hi Cara & Mike Jr.
Thank you for keeping us posted on your "blog". Cara you look wonderful. Being a mom is going to agree with you I can tell!Have you settled on any names yet?

Things around here are busy. Uncle Robert is getting ready to Elk hunt in Col. He leaves next Wed for ten days. (We've not finished with the Elk from last year.... have to send you some.)

Well, this isn't long, but I must close and go check on our dog. She had a run in with a skunk, and needless to say we're all suffering from that little episode.

Much love,

Aunt Donna

Anonymous said...

Are you the cutest pregnant woman ever...YES!!! Oh my gosh. thank you so much for sharing! Miss you, Red

Anonymous said...

frickin adorable! i miss you SOOOO much! love you guys!
devo